GUIDANCE FOR OUR CLIENTS - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
In these uncertain times we wanted to reach out to all our clients to let you know we are here to offer support and guidance over the next few months.Health and wellbeing are the most important things right now and so we have made the decision that our people will be working remotely from 23rd March 2020.
We will continue to complete your accounts, VAT, payroll and tax returns in a timely manner.
If you and your people are working remotely and / or struggling to keep your records straight then please let us know. We can install a variety of Cloud based solutions to help and if you can scan and email documents to us we can help in posting them.
We will be keeping you up to date regularly so I apologise for the number of newsletters that we will be sending over the coming days and weeks.
If you need anything let us know. Our business depends on your business and we must all pull together during the next few weeks.
Here is a quick action plan to help focus your thoughts:
- Keep your eye on Government advice: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
- Your main purpose is to protect the health of yourself, employees and customers and then reduce the risk of the financial impact to your business. So you need to take action now.
- Hold a meeting with key team members and work through the agenda in Appendix 1.
- Summarise the actions and allocate responsibility to make them happen.
- Talk to us – we are all in this together.